Do you enjoy having daily contact with customers and suppliers? Also, are you serviceoriented, interested in technology and enjoy combining this with practical work? Then you should apply for this position today!
You will be part of a team consisting of five colleagues who work closely with the company's customers and suppliers. Bengtssons Maskins customers are machine builders and end users who place high demands on technical support and a servicetargeted treatment. Your role will include practical servicework, customer contact and sales support.
You will mainly perform tasks such as:
- Work practically with service and repairs to hydraulics and lifting equipment.
- Serviceorder processing and various sales support tasks.
- Daily contact with suppliers, customers and sellers.
- Manage, strengthen and improve the business relations with the company's customers.
- Work actively to understand the company's business and the whole in order to identify business opportunities.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bengtssons Maskin looking for you who have an interest in technology and a technical upper secondary education. It is a big advantage if you already have experience working with hydraulics and enjoy working hands-on while combining it with sales support. Electrical qualification is an advantage.
Your role requires good communication skills, a high learning ability and that you are driven and proactive in your way of working. The workplace values a good community and you need to be a team player who prioritizes helping and being there for your colleagues. It is advantageous for the position if you understand the Scandinavian languages.
Important for the service:
- Interested in technology.
- Enjoys practical work combined with sales support.
- Driven and businesslike personality.
- Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
- Good system skills.
- Willing to travel.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The service as Customer Focused Servicetechnician is a recruitment where you will be employed directly by Bengtsson Maskin at their office in Arlöv. Work in another location occurs when it is desirable to have a traveler servicetechnician. The working hours are 08.00-16.30 with some flexibility and generous benefits are included in the position.
Sent to info(at)bengtssons-maskin.se
For questions about the position, contact Pål Pullen +46705376402